Saturday, August 25, 2012

Briana's 1st Day of Fall Preschool & Interview Questions: (August 21, 2012)

Today was your first day of fall preschool at Incarnation Lutheran Church!!!


You are in Miss Trudy and Miss Justine's 2 year old preschool class and you were so excited to go see them again!! (You had just taken a week break after finishing the five week summer session)


Mommy found this awesome idea to interview you every year on the first day of school from http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2012/08/first-day-of-school-interviews-for-kids.html#. Here are your answers:


** My best friend's name is:            Keira

** My favorite thing to play:             Playdoh

** My favorite color:                        Brown

** My favorite book:                        Trucks and Cars

** My favorite TV show:                  Curious George

** My favorite food:                         Meat

** When I grow up, I want to:            Be a Mommy

** Something I really like:                 Books

** Something I really don't like:         Pictures

** My favorite thing about myself:     Bitty Baby

** Something I want to do this year:  Go Outside and Get the Mail


1 comment: