Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Time Playing and Splashing in the Rain

Mommy bought you a raincoat and rain boots recently and was waiting for the opportunity for you to use them.  You've loved putting the rain boots on in the house (you can take those on and off by yourself) and running around, but hadn't had the chance yet to use them in the rain. Finally, it rained and you were so excited to put on your raincoat and boots and go play! You had such a great time jumping and splashing and putting your hands into puddles and putting your hands up to feel the raindrops. Mommy was so happy that I was able to watch you experience that for the first time...such excitement and joy!









1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute!!!! I'm glad she had so much fun! I think you actually took it a step further than me because I let Keira go out AFTER the rain to find puddles to jump in. Next time we'll have to go out when it is still raining!

    ReplyDelete