Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mommy's Sprinkle: February 26, 2012

Mommy wanted to write a post about my sprinkle so that I could show you and Lawrence how Mommy's friends (Allison, Lora, Roni, Gina, Mary, and Melissa) helped me to celebrate my pregnancy with Lawrence and you soon becoming a big sister!

Allison hosted the sprinkle and did such an amazing job of decorating and planning the perfect activities for Mommy! The theme of the sprinkle was "Sprinkled with Love" and everything was color coordinated, which Mommy loved!



There was an awesome assortment of Mommy's favorite foods: Mozzarella, Tomato, & Avocado Salad, Chips, Heart Shaped Tuna Salad and Egg Salad Sandwiches, Vanilla Cupcakes with blue buttercream frosting and sprinkles, and Chocolate and Vanilla Ice cream with lots of topping choices (chocolate syrup, crushed oreos, coconut, nuts, and sprinkles), and my favorite drink, Strawberry Lemonade, served in glasses with sprinkles around the rims.







There were so many thoughtful touches:

There was a special book for Lawrence called "Little Boy" and a special book for Briana called "What Baby Needs". Everyone was asked to write a special message to each of them:



Allison created a "Wishing Tree" on 2 scrapbook pages with cut out leaves in a bowl.  Everyone was asked to write a special message for Mommy on a leaf and attach it to the tree:




Allison also had several choices of cute boy scrapbook paper and embellishments, and everyone was asked to create a special scrapbook page for Lawrence:


Lora planned the cutest activity to create something special for Briana to receive after Lawrence is born to celebrate her becoming a big sister...everyone was asked to create a sock puppet for Briana!

Everyone working hard to create a sock puppet for Briana


Of course Mommy wanted pictures of everyone posing with their puppets:)






Mommy also wanted a picture with each of my friends:







Thank you so much to each of you for coming and making my day very special!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Thank you for inviting me.I was honored to participate in your special day! I love you, and good luck with your labor,and enjoy your new baby!! See you soon:) hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you chronicled every detail very well! I am glad you enjoyed it and I had fun putting together a special event to celebrate with you and your close friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could be part of your special day! I loved all the activities to create something special for Briana and baby Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete